Sample questions for the book, Mode One: Let the Women Know What You’re REALLY Thinking:
1. What experiences did you have with women that led
you to write this book?
2. What is the problem with a man presenting himself as
a ‘polite nice guy?’
3. What are the ‘four modes of verbal communication’
that men frequently use with women?
4. What is the worst mode for a man to operate in
during his social interactions with women?
5. Why do you feel that most of the compliments a man
receives from women are overrated?
Sample questions for the book, Upfront and Straightforward: Let the Manipulative Game Players Know
What You’re REALLY Thinking:
1. What are the four types of women that all single
(heterosexual) men will typically interact with?
2. What is so great about ‘Reciprocators’ and
‘Rejecters,’ and what is bad about ‘Pretenders’ and ‘Timewasters?’
3. What are some of the common ‘manipulative head
games’ that men employ with women? What are some of the most frequently
used head games that women employ with men?
4. What is at least one very noticeable difference
between the communication styles of a manipulative person versus a
5. What does the term
‘FunClubbin’ mean, and how does it lead to a man finding himself in a
woman’s dreaded ‘friend zone?’
Sample questions for the book, Oooooh … Say it Again: Mastering the Fine Art of Verbal Seduction
and Aural Sex:
1. How does Dr. Sigmund Freud’s ‘Madonna / Whore
Complex’ theory negatively affect men’s behavior towards women?
2. How does a woman’s ‘social programming’ affect the
manner in which she behaves toward men?
3. What does it mean to truly ‘seduce’ a woman?
4. How can ‘erotic dirty talk’ enhance a man’s chances
of getting a woman sexually aroused?
5. How important is it for a man to be able to recognize
a woman’s body language signs and signals of interest versus disinterest?
Sample questions for the book, The Possibility of Sex: How Naïve and Lustful Men are Manipulated
by Women Regularly:
1. What is the difference between a ‘Pretender’ and a ‘Timewaster?’
2. What would be a woman’s motivation to ‘pretend’ like
she is interested in a man romantically or sexually, when she knows
deep-down that she is not?
3. What are the four types of Timewasters?
4. Why is it important for men to communicate their
romantic and sexual desires, interests, and intentions to women in a very
bold, upfront, specific, and straight-to-the-point manner?
5. In addition to Timewasters, what are some of the
other types of women that men should generally avoid pursuing in a romantic
(or sexual) manner?
Alan Roger Currie’s television and radio interviews
Alan Roger Currie Press Releases
Alan Roger Currie is available as a
guest for television and radio interviews; as a featured dating advice
speaker for conferences and workshops; as a panelist for dating and
relationships panel discussions; as a dating coach for single heterosexual
men and women; and Skype audio and video dating advice consultations
Founder / Chief Organizer
The Direct Dating Summit Worldwide Weekend
Conferences for Men
Currie is one of the most dynamic public speakers and one of the most
passionate professional dating coaches I have ever had the pleasure of
working with. He has helped literally thousands of men all over the world
improve their interpersonal communication skills and overall conversation
skills with women. Alan is all about engaging in conversations with women
that are raw, real, authentic, genuine, and provocative. Many men are
willing to pay Alan a thousand dollars or more per day for his coaching.
He is that good.
Danisha Danielle Hoston
Advisor / Host / Media Personality
The #OWN Show on Oprah.com
One Approach is extremely unconventional, but yet it is effective!
Radio Host and Producer
Café Mocha Radio Show
Alan has been
a featured guest on the Café Mocha Radio Show twice, and each time he was
entertaining, forthright, and knowledgeable. I was actually responsible
for Alan’s very first radio interview as a book author when I booked him
as a guest on The Countdown hosted by Walt ‘Baby’ Love. I believe Alan
would make a great guest for any television or radio program that focuses
on discussions about dating, relationships, sex, and interpersonal
communication between men and women